Form W-8 EXP, Certificate of Foreign Government or Other Foreign Organization for United States Tax Withholding and Reporting
- Latest Revision
- Updated: 11/23/2019
- Successful Requests: 1,036,357
- Instructions Included: Yes
If you receive certain types of income, you must provide Form W-8 EXP to:
Form W-8 EXP
None at this time.
- Establish that you are not a U.S. person,
- Claim that you are the beneficial owner of the income for which Form W-8 EXP is given, and
- Claim a reduced rate of, or exemption from, withholding as a foreign government, international organization, foreign central bank of issue, foreign tax-exempt organization, foreign private foundation, or government of a U.S. possession.