Form 1139, Corporation Application for Tentative Refund
- Latest Revision
- Updated: 11/23/2019
- Successful Requests: 1,036,357
- Instructions Included: Yes
Corporations (other than S corporations) use this form to apply for a quick refund of taxes from:
None at this time.
- the carryback of a net operating loss (or a loss from operations of a life insurance company),
- the carryback of a net capital loss,
- the carryback of an unused general business credit, or
- an overpayment of tax from a claim of right adjustment under section 1341(b)(1).