Form 1099-R, Distributions From Pensions
- Latest Revision
- Updated: 11/23/2019
- Successful Requests: 1,036,357
- Instructions Included: Yes
File Form 1099-R for each person to whom you have made a designated distribution or are treated as having made a distribution of $10 or more from:
None at this time.
- Profit-sharing or retirement plans.
- Any individual retirement arrangements (IRAs).
- Annuities, pensions, insurance contracts, survivor income benefit plans.
- Permanent and total disability payments under life insurance contracts.
- Charitable gift annuities, etc.