Form 1099-G, Certain Government Payments

1099-G, Certain Government Payments
  • Latest Revision
  • Updated: 11/23/2019
  • Successful Requests: 1,036,357
  • Instructions Included: Yes

Federal, state, or local governments file this form if they made payments of:

They also file this form if they received payments on a Commodity Credit Corporation (CCC) loan.

  • Unemployment compensation.
  • State or local income tax refunds, credits, or offsets.
  • Reemployment trade adjustment assistance (RTAA) payments.
  • Taxable grants.
  • Agricultural payments.
  • product
  • product
  • product

Leave a comment

We use unpersonalized cookies to keep our site working and collect statistics for marketing purposes. See the Privacy and Cookie Policy