Form 1095-A, Health Insurance Marketplace Statement
- Latest Revision
- Updated: 11/23/2019
- Successful Requests: 1,036,357
- Instructions Included: Yes
Health Insurance Marketplaces furnish Form 1095-A to:
None at this time.
- IRS to report certain information about individuals who enroll in a qualified health plan through the Health Insurance Marketplace.
- Individuals to allow them to:
- take the premium tax credit,
- reconcile the credit on their returns with advance payments of the premium tax credit (advance credit payments), and
- file an accurate tax return.