Form 1042, Annual Withholding Tax Return for U.S. Source Income of Foreign Persons
- Latest Revision
- Updated: 11/23/2019
- Successful Requests: 1,036,357
- Instructions Included: Yes
Use Form 1042 to report the following:
Form 1042 (PDF)
None at this time.
- The tax withheld under chapter 3 on certain income of foreign persons, including nonresident aliens, foreign partnerships, foreign corporations, foreign estates, and foreign trusts.
- The tax withheld under chapter 4 on withholdable payments.
- The tax withheld pursuant to section 5000C on specified federal procurement payments.
- Payments that are reported on Form 1042-S under chapters 3 or 4.