Form 1041, U.S. Income Tax Return for Estates and Trusts
- Latest Revision
- Updated: 11/23/2019
- Successful Requests: 1,036,357
- Instructions Included: Yes
The fiduciary of a domestic decedent's estate, trust, or bankruptcy estate files Form 1041 to report:
Form 1041 (PDF)
Update to Error in Tax Calculation in 2018 Schedule D Tax Worksheet (Form 1041) -- 11-SEP-2019
- The income, deductions, gains, losses, etc. of the estate or trust.
- The income that is either accumulated or held for future distribution or distributed currently to the beneficiaries.
- Any income tax liability of the estate or trust.
- Employment taxes on wages paid to household employees.